back to archive
Chrysanthemum Flowers and Goji Berries Tea
It's sweater weather. Leaves are changing colour to a palette of oranges and we're wrapping up in our knitted layers. This means flu season is upon us too.
Ancient Chinese herbs get rid of the symptoms in a much more holistic way sans wearing out the body. We've written out one of our holy grails for fighting the sniffles and sore throats - Chrysanthemum Flowers and Goji Berries tea. The flowers are anti-inflammatory - good for fighting bacteria and viruses, prevents osteoporosis, and helps with destressing. When my skin needs more TLC I drink this tea as well to battle unwanted blemishes. Best of all the tea is aromatic and extremely easy to make.
- 2 tbsp of dried chrysanthemum flowers
- handful of goji berries
- brown sugar or honey to taste
What to do:
- Rinse the flowers in cold water and drain
- Put all the ingredients in a mug and fill with boiling water
- Cover with a lid and let it stew for 3 minutes